Ibanez PF15ECE Electro Acoustic, Natural
- Onboard Electronics for Performing Musicians
- Dreadnought Cutaway Shape for Traditional Tone & High-Fret Access
- 20 Medium Frets on Smooth Acacia Fingerboard
- Slim & Comfortable Mahogany Neck
- AEQ-2T Preamp with 2-Band EQ & Handy Onboard Tuner
The Ibanez PF15ECE Electro Acoustic in Natural finish is perfect for ambitious players, providing access to both amplified and acoustic tones with its built-in pickup and preamp. The PF15ECE has a classic dreadnought body shape that was one of the original acoustic guitar designs and is the most identifiable acoustic guitar shape. Its large body provides a richly resonant tone with a deep low-end; perfect for confident strumming and delicate finger-picking. The PF15ECE is crafted from sapele and topped with spruce for a bright and responsive sound that will ensure your playing is projected with great clarity. The AEQ-2T preamp and under-saddle pickup means you can get plugged into an amplifier or PA system with the minimum of fuss, letting you get in tune and shape your tone via the on-board tuner and 2-band EQ. A slim neck and single body cutaway gives you a comfortable playability with no limits to reaching the top frets, so you'll be able to play long gigs and practice sessions without being held back by the guitar. The PF15ECE gives the ideal balance of comfortable playability, classic dreadnought tones, and the ability to be plugged into an amplifier; this makes it ideal for players with aspirations for the stage and the studio.
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: Cutaway dreadnought
- Top Material: Spruce
- Body Material: Sapele back and sides
- Bridge: Acacia
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Bracing: X bracing
- Finish: Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Acacia
- Scale Length: 648 mm
- Finish: Gloss
- Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Neck Thickness: 20mm at 1st fret, 21 mm at 7th fret
- Fingerboard Radius: 250mm
- Body Dimensions:
- Length: 20''
- Width: 15 3/4''
- Max Depth: 5''
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup: Ibanez under-saddle pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-2T with onboard tuner
- Controls: Tuner, bass, treble, volume
- Battery: 9V
- Outputs: 1/4''
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome die-cast